A-842, Second Floor,
Sushant Lok Phase -1,
Tel. : (91) (0124) 494 8835, 4118565
Litigation & Arbitration
Commercial litigation, from routine litigation to the most complex litigation, is a significant practice area of the firm. We advise clients on strategies, forum selection, potential disputes and settlements. Our lawyers have been involved in a variety of complex litigation, including shareholder disputes, antitrust issues, IP infringement, contract disputes, tax cases, employment disputes, extradition cases and real estate disputes.
We handle matters before the courts at all levels, including Supreme Court of India; High Courts of different States; District Courts. We also represent clients before quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals, including Competition Commission, Banking Tribunals, Company Law Board, Corporate Insolvency Boards and Consumer Protection Forums.
The Firm is also actively involved in international & domestic arbitrations, including enforcement of domestic and foreign awards. Our lawyers take recourse to ADRs, such as mediation and conciliations to provide practical results to the clients.
We have advised and represented clients in a variety of cases, including:
- Commercial litigation.
- Writs; injunctions; recovery proceedings; enforcements of decrees.
- Corporate restructuring petitions, mergers, demergers, dissolution, capital reduction.
- Civil actions relating to real estate.
- Tax litigation.
- Domestic and international commercial arbitrations.
- Enforcement proceedings of international awards in India.
- White-collar offences including extradition.
- Employment related litigation.
- Unfair competition, product liability litigation.