||B-231, Greater Kailash – I
New Delhi 110048 (India)
Phone: +91 11 29238021
+91 11 29231510
Fax: +91 11 2923 8023
The laws and regulations that impact employment and labor practices are dynamic, and non-compliance carries the risk of costly litigation and administrative penalties. Whether seeking to update employment policies and procedures, or faced with a government audit or employee lawsuit, employers often need legal assistance to ensure compliance within their organizations.
The firm’s attorneys use their experience and knowledge to help clients across industries to achieve employment and labor law compliance objectives.
Our goal in defending employment related claims is to immediately identify the client objective and work towards promptly and efficiently meeting that objective.
We have advised and assisted clients in connection with:
- Preparation of comprehensive reports on applicable employment/labour laws taking into account the nature of operations/industry along with obligations of the employer.
- Review of and drafting and updating employment and HR policies and procedures.
- Documentation for employment, non-disclosure, non-compete, secondment contracts.
- Audits: employment and human resource practices.
- Issues relating to expatriate employees: exchange control issues, taxation, benefits.
- Employees’ stock ownership plans.
- Structuring redundancy policies and negotiating severance package.
- Representation before civil courts and special employment tribunals: non-compete, confidentiality, wrongful termination, breach of contract, discrimination.